Re: Venn Diagram - Magic <> Culture

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:40:15 +0200 (CEST)

My interpretation is that a Lunar magician's glamours take the form of sorcery etc because that is all that the limited mind of the magician can grasp until fully enlightened.
/// I like that idea. It's all in our heads, and the Lunar Way tries exactly to highlight that.

Why should the Cosmos dictate the manifestations of something that is by nature a kind of refutation of the Cosmos itself - or possibly that the Cosmos is itself a massive long-lasting Glamour.
/// Bang, everybody who reads that got Illuminated 17 or +5 to existing score. The Ultimate Truth has been spelled out.