Re: RQ6 Rules

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:22:01 -0400

Hi Dave - glad you like RQ6!

For rules questions, I'd recommend that you swing by the Design Mechanism forums (www.thedesignmechanism.com). We have a section there dedicated to rules questions and there is also a thread discussing conversions for Glorantha.

Regards,

Loz

--
Will there be time enough and World for me to sing that song?