Re: A question about Wizardry

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:18:24 -0500

That raises another interesting question. What does a Theist do if his third tune does not match his God's runes? I have a Heleri PC who has Water and Movement (so far so good) and Disorder.

    Is he unable to work overt Disorder magic? Must he join Eurmal or Lanbril or another Disorder rune cult to work magic with it? Is he able to take the rune to 1W or beyond but just not work magic with it? Or can he not advance it beyond 20?

Andrew E. Larsen