Re: A question about Wizardry

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:15:09 +0200 (CEST)

 I have a Heleri PC who has Water and Movement (so far so good) and Disorder. Is he unable to work overt Disorder magic? Must he join Eurmal or Lanbril or another Disorder rune cult to work magic with it? Is he able to take the rune to 1W or beyond but just not work magic with it? Or can he not advance it beyond 20? /// To me, he's simply a disorderly helering. His Disorderly nature will affect his Water Magics the same way it affects everything he does. It can augment (when trying to Make Rain Fly Into Your Face) or reduce (Soothing Rain) prodigies/Feats. It might also contribute to his/her gender change(s). No reason why he/she couldn't use Disorder as a full-fledged Rune, Heler was a trickster in his way. Did you know the famed expression "staunch as Heler" is ironical? After all, this wily god slept with Ernalda while Orlanth was away.