Re: Are telmori truly chaotic, or just cursed?

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_zEqsBY5YgWLhIZcLHHTuxB2bQjtpVvhX7ZgFvwLT8gHAtgCE1fGIJv8sG6MaosUAx20EW>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:02:35 +0100

I'd say they have a reduced chance to be detected by Sense Chaos. Different Uroxi might sense them differently even - some might be better at detecting physical taint while others sense chaotic intent, the former would be more likely to sense a Telmori than the latter. The world isn't as black-and-white as the rules might imply, although some (especially Uroxi) like to think of it that way. Borderline cases like this make them confused, and a confused Uroxi isn't fun to be with. I think Uroxi and Telmori are generally kept apart to keep things smooth.

Phil.