Re: Elemental Progression

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:36:23 -0400

Namaste:
I always viewed the Hepherones Philosophy of Elemental Progression as one of the wondrous little dangers left behind by the God Learners, and treat it as such. Certainly there are magical systems in Glorantha that use it as their basis (I mean, it begs for Wizardry/Sorcery schools), but I can see many alternative systems being purported to be true.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha