Re: Elemental Progression

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:52:58 +0100

On 18 Oct 2012, at 20:28, Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_...> wrote:

> The notion that said myths--with their multitude themes, participants and outcomes--can be resolved into this overly simplistic, reductive framework depresses me.

I agree, but with feats they will form the basis for the act - eg Orlanth fights the river (so storm defeats water) and would allow players to do that. With good story I'd allow player to use the myth as well with the other magic systems.

The elemental progression is clearly a God Learner tool, that can be abused in the wrong hands

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433