Re: Elemental Progression

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:58:23 -0000

> The question whether Moon has a place in the Elemental
> progression has a clear answer, if you ask the Lunars:
> The Red Goddess intends to take over all air, as can be
> seen by her position in the Middle Air.
>
> Beats me why they would want to dominate Water, though...

I think you have it reversed. The fact that the moons control the tides proves that Moon is Air. The fact that the moons do so little and nonetheless force the waters to move is proof positive of how awesome they are. The only question is whether the true ruler of the air is the disruptive, violent, destructive storm or the balanced, benevolent, civilizing moon. Even Dara Happans might prefer the moon to the storm.

OMG, I just illuminated myself.

Chris