Re: Venn Diagram - Magic <> Culture

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:10:47 -0400

I saw that.
But if I was going to write Lunar Magic for RQ6 rather then MRQ2, I'd do it more or less as a mystic tradition according to the Mysticism rules, albeit an unusual one. The two editions of the rules are very similar in many ways, but one major difference is the addition of rules for mysticism, and I think that it can actually work pretty well as the basis for rules for both Nysaloran Illumination and Lunar Mysticism. I was thinking of writing this up for Rule One or something myself.

This isn't a criticism of your rules - RQ6 Mysticism hadn't been written up then.

Cheers

        David