Re: Not so Chaotic Fonrit

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 08:02:55 -0000

Peter wrote right about my intention. Most of Chaotics of the Gods War were exterminated by Zzabur's Great Blast and Pamalt's Firefall.

> > /// One thing I'm pretty sure is that Fonritans, or at least their upper class, are EVIL (as in old D&D alignements). They enjoy cruelty for its sake and view all other people, including their lower status brethen, as tools, cattle or pets. They deal with demons, sacrifice human lives, etc. etc. Most of this is the product of the vadeli's corruption of their myths and societies. Garangordos himself was a vadeli tool.
>
> Part of the purpose of my Kareeshtuan writeup was to attack head on the
> view that because the Fonritans practice slavery they must be evil.

They commit necessary evil acts for the sake of greater good or survival, that is Peter's opinion.

Anyway, all your answers confirm that Fonritans certainly commit malicious acts and magics (probably tapping, sorcery against theistic entities, incest, vampirism, immortality spell, etc...), which derived from Vadeli whatever their intention, it is enough for me before the release of the Guide.

Thank you for your answers.
TI