Rule One Iss 14 now available

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_YYGpTALke4N0SCQ0MyFnLKxV_3xa1npc_NicxfxHuTmEEQWZgKBSKazomwmaPJLVOA_2s>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:26:41 -0700

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

Issue 14, Autumn 2012

This issue has another boardgame by Keith Nellist - The Nights of Horror, based on the Dragon Pass boardgame; the second part of Gianni Vacca's Timinits and Trolls rules mofifications for Tunnels and Trolls (the third and final article wilol be in issue 15); Richard Crawley returns with a look at skirmish wargaming with the Song of Blades and Heroes ruleset; Chris Bell gives us a RuneQuest 6 version of the 7 Mother's Cult; Jane Williams delights us with a story about the Three Little Sundomers and the Big, Bad Orlanthi, and finally Andrew larsen gives us an adventure set in a Praxian oasis - the Belly of the Beast, with lots of Brooish goodness.

For the first time, I have no article in the issue!

And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 15 (February release, deadline for articles is January 21)

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterance of a depraved imagination.