Re: Guide to Glorantha update on the Moon Design Website

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:52:59 -0600

I would like the Lunars, because that would be quite different, but would also be a bridge from KoS and Pavis. See what I mean? Very different products, but could be extensions from previous works.

I would also like the West, I guess. I don't know much about it (until the Guide comes out). I would hope for the very magical sorcerous parts of the West.

(Of course all of the West might be like that. See how little I know!)