Re: Clan Questionnaire for Monrogh Clans

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 05:58:27 -0000

>In the real world our ancestors even a few generations
> ago would of had completely different outlooks and ideas to us.

Hmm...I think such idea is that of men of today. We don't have ancestral shrines.

In KODP, clan Ancestors appear in front of the current clan leaders and criticize for straying out from the ancestral way...and if the leaders cannot explain properly to them, they would remove clan magic.

Perhaps ancestors should be persuaded and be explained "why we began_at_to stop eating eggs and refraining from wearing red mantles..."

TI