Donandar, Mercario, others? Acrobatic entertainer

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:08:26 +0100

In my group there is to be an entertainer. The character is more an acrobat than a singer or musician. He is of Dara Happan origin, but from a turncoat Lunar family, that joined an entertainer troupe travelling barbarian lands since long. So the characters patron might be either pantheon. Come of age, he now starts his adventurous career. So far the background to the character in question.

I find quite some information about Donandar. I find hints to Drogarsi, Skovara, Mercario. (Even Lanbril as a thief aspect, you would have this in a class based rules system: the acrobat is the thief).

Just from the sound of the name I think Mercario might be good for acrobats, but I don't find enough background. Any points to Mercario, or advice to another patron?

Pomeroi