Re: Praxian tribal campaign

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 12:41:01 -0600

It always surprises me how little has been published on Praxian tribes, given how early Prax became a focus in Glorantha. For example, apart from Waha's Quest, there are no published scenarios specifically for Praxian characters that I know of. Drastic: Prax and the two Tales issues are really nice, but it would wonderful to have more ready-to-run materials.

Andrew E. Larsen