Re: Praxian tribal campaign

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:00:56 -0600

Yes, this is something I've really struggled with in my Praxian campaign. I developed some materials on the examples of the Native Americans and the Mongols, but I expect a lot of it is going to get Gregged in a month or two with the Guide comes out. But I'm eagerly awaiting it for what it fleshes out about Prax.

Andrew E. Larsen