Re: About Lunars in Free Sartar

From: Daniel <von_das_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:00:23 -0000

Red-headed women might be in the clear, seeing as in Sartar, at least, that's more commonly associated with Vinga. :P Now, a Pent freed of Lunar rule would be a different story...

Still, I imagine that people with the Moon Rune will not be treated well at all, considering the way children born with it are normally regarded. I suspect most of them would be killed or (more likely?) exiled if they do not ritually renounce the Moon.

Of course, it depends on the exact outcome of the struggle. A White Moon-affiliated Argrath (I recall that was one of the theories) would probably be all for reconciliation.