Re: Mountains of Fronela

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:37:12 +0000

On 17 Nov 2012, at 10:43, babeldemeter3 <babeldemeter3_at_...> wrote:

> Will we have an official answer about this question in the Guide to Glorantha which is incoming ?

Be aware that Glorantha is now mapped to a level not done before. What were coarse features have now become refined. Some mapping artefacts have disappeared completely. I'm looking at the new map which is IIRC 9 feet wide if printed. I'm not sure what you are using? I liken it to the face of Jesus that was found on Mars, then when a better camera was pointed at it - it vanished: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cydonia_(region_of_Mars)

> And new informations about Fronela ?

The Fronela section is 28 pages long. That's excluding maps and art. There's new information in there.

The Kickstarter starts on Sunday - all this can be ion your screen when it's over.

> > > Mountains at the north end of Nevs - tempted to go with North Nevs.
> > > Mountains at the south end of Nevs - tempted to use Valspar

The mountains running south-west to north east, to the north of Nevs are the Nev mountains.

> > > Mountains next to the Black Forest - tempted by Horn Mountains

to the West of the Black Forest are hills (not mountains) and are not named on the map

> > > Mountains next to Karstall - no ideas here.
probably the Junora and tarsel hills

> > > Mountain range in Charg - is this the Sullen Hills?

Charg hills, also Bleakland

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.