Re: Kickstart for Glorantha begins this Sunday!

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:20:30 -0500

They tried to make the Secret of the Godlearners a stretch goal back during the "Great Book of Glorantha" Kickstarter that started 30 Feb 2012.

Don't remember that Kickstarter? Well, most people don't. The site went down, and ... things happened.

I fortunately removed the portions of my brain that contained the memories just before the event hit. It was painful. Let's not do that again, 'k?

Peter