Re: Zzabur and the Great Compromise

From: babeldemeter3 <babeldemeter3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:50:57 -0000

I thank everyone for their clues and suggestions.

> > Dear Gray Sages,
>
> So. you've seen my hair then?

I doesn't have to. I already know that this list is a den of old gray loonies fascinated by a byzantine game written the last century... ^^

> > And his wish to flood Fronela ?

> Flooding Fronela is nothing - that's just using magic to drown a land. Nothing there that would affect the Compromise.

I disagree with the idea that "Flooding Fronela is nothing", because it's not a mere physical action.

The floodin won't affect only the landscape but also the spirits, daïmons, tiny and important gods that are connected with the land.

The spirits, gods and daïmons of the forests, hills, pools, rivers, cities and so on will be erased or affected by this event.

This kind of spell also acts on a metaphysical degree.