Re: Defender's Shore, Prax, Sea Season

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 08:54:08 -0600

This brings up an interesting question. What were the other Lost Tribes of Prax? We know their names: Nose-Horn, Long-Nose, Plains Elk, and Loper. But what are those? The Plains Elk are obvious. The Nose-Horns sound like rhinoceros, but those already exist. Are the Long-Noses elephants? Somehow that doesn't sound right to me--I have a hard time thinking of elephants in Prax for some reason. And Lopers? Kangaroos would fit the jumping quality implied in the name, but it does sound a little bit silly. Dik-diks?

        I'm interested because I'm thinking of having my Praxian campaign revive one of the Lost Tribes. The Eiritha character does a quest to give birth to the Herd Mother while the Waha character does the quest to recover the missing Herd Mother. So I want to figure out options.

Andrew E. Larsen