Re: How prevalent is magic?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:30:59 +0000

On 27 Nov 2012, at 23:55, michaelL <michaelalewis25_at_...> wrote:

> I thought devotees must spend a majority of their time to worshiping their god and most likely not be able to support themselves alone? This guy doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he would have amble amounts of food to spare!

His very farming actions are worship. In this case he can support himself as he produces food! Other devotees are not so lucky. If you substitute say Chalana Arroy into this format you will see the difference. A devotee of Chalana Arroy will spend all of their time tending the sick, preparing herbal cures and using healing magic - all acts of worshipping the goddess. She produces no food, therefore needs support. Food producing devotees are rare!

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433