Re: Penguins in Glorantha

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:54:03 +0000

Mark wrote:

> The Penguin atlas stretch goal on the Kickstarter got me to thinking
> about penguins in Glorantha, namely, are there any? As it is only cold
> in the northern parts, does that mean that there is no Antartic
> wildlife in Glorantha?

For one thing, its worth remembering that many RW penguins are temperate or tropical in habitat. They'd make particular sense in the East Isles, IMO (where, as others have said, there may even be penguin keets).

As for Antarctic style penguins, I'm not sure there are any IMG, but there's no reason why one couldn't put them on or to the east of the Glacier if one felt so inclined. Just because it's the north of Glorantha doesn't mean it has to follow the fauna and flora of the RW polar north.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Synapsida: http://synapsida.blogspot.com/