Re: How to introduce the elder races

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:10:02 +0000

Uz (and enlo) are the only elder races that I consider to be playable. You can just play them as simple brutes with big appetites, as I'm sure many of them are, or you can get more into the subtleties of their psychology and their relationship with the surface world. You can make up your own subtleties if you want. I don't claim to know how to play an Uz "proeprly", but it's easy to have fun with them.

Phil.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?