Re: How to introduce the elder races

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:26:44 +0800

It is much more likely that PCs are going to be unusual members of their race (eg Rootless elves, or Individualist dwarves), and that does make them easier (though still difficult) to play. But I don't think any of the Elder Races, even Dragonnewts, are truly unplayable, just really difficult.

David