Re: TQH DEC 10th

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_r-Ez33e5Ofdabgd13isG-4pQlLXAs2WTYTapMZKWR3seRTGZXglj-XhekM9M3>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:24:07 -0700

Oh.

This is off-topic, but very much related. I have been wondering what the status of The Coming Storm for some time, as was thinking about posting about it on the Moon Design Publications boards.

Ian, you just sort of addressed the status, but could you elaborate a little more? I haven't heard about this Slaves of the Red Moon product, or War Drums (if that is even a product and not a Con event).

Alternately, I'd love to see a blog post from you on Moon Design Publications. Sorry to bea pest but I have been jazzed about The Coming Storm for a long time. I get that delaying it might be for the best, but would love to hear more details.

(Alternately, Rick or Jeff?)