Re: How to introduce the elder races

From: Rick <rmeints_at_AJMhJwxhi_XIYo1efMt3ERJgrZbK58gekfpyGQgPeGnWsee4y0iOZmtxJa1wQY2ZUqF2>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 23:12:39 -0000

Rick SEZ: Regardless of who created them, it was decided that Puma people didn't really fit into the long term vision of Glorantha. This isn't about pretending it never happened. It did, and that's fine. If you want to use Puma people a little or a lot, please do. I'll even send you the two pages as a PDF if you want it.

One of the things that I really enjoy about Glorantha is that it keeps evolving. It has since the very beginning. If you take a peek at the map from the WB&RM book shown about 2 minutes into Greg's interview for our Kickstarter, you'll see Glorantha doesn't look much like it did in 1975. It had radically changed by 1978. I has continued that evolution to this day. Puma people are just one of those things that published Glorantha has evolved away from.