Whether to have metaplot or not (was Guide to Glorantha)

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:31:08 -0700

Just to clarify, my previous comment was speaking to the subject of having any future products involving "metaplot".

I concur that the Guide to Glorantha probably isn't a good place for it, beyond talking about possible roles and the prophecies themselves.

The topic started to stray a bit. I probably should have changed the subject line when I posted