Re: Guide to Glorantha & the Hero Wars

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:27:21 -0500

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Glass <glass_at_...> wrote:

> **
>
> I've also been waiting for this stuff for decades but as a backer, I'd beg
> against it for the Guide for two reasons:

<snipped excellent reasons>

Agreed. My proposal was for a supplemental PDF not an addition the the Guide. The Guide is about Glorantha, not the Hero Wars. What I would like to see in a HW supplement at this stage is more detail -- NPCs and organizations working for and against the plots, magical and political factors, and stuff that nobody knows that will throw a spanner in the works -- on all of the major plotlines. New plotlines for parts less well published parts of the world would be cool also. Some guidelines about themes and how one could use the material in various kinds of games would round it out. I could use such a book as a launching point for my game. Take the Hero Wars, wind it up and set it loose!

-Kevin McD