Re: Whether to have metaplot or not (was Guide to Glorantha)

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:09:41 -0700

Sorry Chris, I just don't know what Jeff might have said about it. I have said my peace on the matter on this list. I have no wish to further provoke or argue. :)

That is, I would like events beyond 1621 explored through adventures and source material (in a format similar to Sartar: KoH and Pavis), BUT I can see the wisdom in not doing it in the Guide.

But I appreciate your perspective.