RE: Re: Whether to have metaplot or not (was Guide to Glorantha)

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:13:19 +0000

Hye I'm very happy with the Guide as it is. :) And yes adventures are a better place to do this - I'm really looking forward to Harreksaga, but sounds like lots more coming first. Given I like running games in Peloria plenty in the Guide for me already :)

And yes I fully appreciate the desire not to advance with a metaplot. I write for another game system where we have been in the year 1220 AD for well over a decade :D cj x