Re: Shipping costs for the second volume of the Guide

From: Sergi Díaz <kenrae_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:41:08 +0100

2012/12/12 Jeff <richaje_at_...>

> Howdy Glorantha-philes!
>
> We now have the answer to one of the most commonly asked questions on our
Kickstarter for the Guide to Glorantha, and it is mostly great news. When backers signed up to get the original single volume printed Guide, it cost $80 for US backers, and $100 for non-US backers.

> The cost to get the 2 volume Guide will be $85 for US backers and $100
for non-US backers.

> The cost to ship the two-volume printed Guide to US backers will cost
only $5 extra. We can ship the two-volume printed Guide to non-US backers at no additional costs beyond what you originally pledged.

> **ALL US Backers that have pledged to get the printed Guide. Please add
$5 to your pledge so we can ship you the second volume of the Guide.

> The shipping costs for the bigger Argan Argar Atlas remain unchanged.
>
> Lastly, you can now get extra copies of the printed Guide and the Atlas
as add-ons.

> As always, thank you for your support.

What about an Unholy Trio? How much should we add?