Re: Guide to Glorantha & the Hero Wars

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:39:46 -0000

> I own a copy of The Wolf Who came in from the Cold freeform and Book of Red Cow obviously, both excellent - is The Coming Storm similar in scope? <

Influenced by both, but (from a Book of Red Cow perspective) with a lot of learning on how to present this material over the intervening years. Perhaps its better to say that you will recognize people and places from those, but that it's been heavily revised, updated and edited, with Greg and Jeff input.

But it gets you into the Hero Wars, and for folks who don't have time to fully detail a clan/tribe and figure out the events of the early Hero Wars it should provide many, many sessions of game play.