$200k stretch goal: The Hero of a Thousand Faces

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:50:21 -0000

Hey Glorantha-philes! We've just announced our BIG STRETCH GOAL for $200,001. Keep those pledges coming in, and if you are tapped out, tell your friends here's their chance to get 2 full color, oversized, hardcover volumes of Gloranthan gold, plus such wonderful things as the Argan Argar Atlas for prices far far lower than will be available after this is all over. So here it is:

$200,001: The Hero of a Thousand Faces - Greg and Jeff will add a section revealing the secrets of Gloranthan heroes; how they reshape the world of Glorantha, and, in doing so, become gods themselves. Gain insight into the mythic underpinnings of Gloranthan events and history. The path to becoming an immortal hero unfolds before you!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/the-guide-to-glorantha