Four Days Left in the Kickstarter for Glorantha!!!

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:03:38 -0000

Greetings Glorantha-philes! We have a full Four Days left in the Kickstarter Campaign for the Guide to Glorantha (or 96 hours if you are counting). Thanks to your incredible support we have raised over $192k! We are already busy working on all the new material that is going to be included as a result of all the stretch goals that have been unlocked!  If you are so inclined, please spread the news of this Kickstarter campaign to anyone you think might be interested! The Guide to Glorantha is a MUST-HAVE for any fan of Glorantha, and a definite SHOULD-HAVE for any fan of fantasy fiction, world creation, mythology, or fantasy RPGs.  Again, we are humbled by the amount of support you have given us and look forward to making the Guide the most awesome book humanly possible!  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/the-guide-to-glorantha