53 hours to go in Kickstart Glorantha!

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 07:04:54 -0000

With about 53 hours to go in our Kickstart Glorantha campaign, we've raised over $205k with your fantastic support. Thus, we now have part 1 of our Hero Wars trilogy of goals marked as:

$205,000: (ACHIEVED) Secrets of the Hero Wars - This "spoiler alert" appendix will describe many of the major events of the forthcoming Hero Wars, and will provide an overview of that world-ending conflict. Sit back and watch us wreck the place! Why? Because it's wreckable, alright?

Some of you may be wondering why we divided this "single topic" into a Trilogy (like that ever happens), but these things have to be done delicately, or you hurt the spell...

$210,000: The Hero Wars in Dragon Pass - Our "spoiler alert" fest will continue with specific attention to what happens in Dragon Pass. Although, what happens in Dragon Pass, doesn't stay in Dragon Pass...

We've also added another add-on for you to, um, add on: + $25: Upgrade a softcover Argan Argar Atlas to hardcover. Postage included. Unholy Trios are welcome to add this on now.

As always, thank you for your support.

Jeff and Rick