Pavis after revolt

From: murmar6250 <murmar6250_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 19:03:27 -0000

Hi guys,
I'v been lurking for awhile an have decided to come to you wise for enlightenment. I've played RQ off and on since the 70's (Showing my age here)

Our group is striving to restore the old to something approaching it's former glory.

Are there any official accounts of the revolt and the aftermath other than KOS?

However after the revolt Pavis seems to drop off the face of Glorantha with the exception of the Royal Guards.

(Yes I know, what our GM wants and the group's actions makes a difference. I would like cannon or other peoples stories.)