Re: Pavis after revolt

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_mjWC10Yo49Xzox8U9SDNZVA3yDWeOllpI1gJ2AvyeZrGfCR1XGpkR-bU2Xonqgpk>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 03:18:14 -0000

> Are there any official accounts of the revolt and
> the aftermath other than KOS?

I don't think there really is. I think that there are hints in the White Bear & Red Moon or Dragon Pass board game. We know that an Argrath shows up in Dragon Pass. We don't really know which one, of course, and that's a feature, not a bug. If you look at the unit counters in the Dragon Pass game, the Barbarian Horde counters aren't really your typical bunch of nomads.

In my Glorantha, the nomads successfully beat Pavis into submission. (But, in fairness, that's from the nomads' perspective. From the Pavic perspective, I suspect many of their people move off into a pocket of the green age or something equally freaky.)

For non-canon good stuff, you should look into Ian Thomson's Pavis Rises materials. They are good fun for freaky Pavics.

Chris Lemens