Re: Historical population of Genertela

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:53:31 -0000

Hello, Joerg:

Thank you for your answer.

I remember MRQ Glorantha the Second Age described such development, but IIRC, it hadn't regional population tables similar to Genertela:Crucible of Hero Wars or Guide to Glorantha draft....and it might be unofficial as other settings of Mongoose.

And many died in the Gbaji Wars and Dragonkill, Luathan Quake.

I should have asked historical population tables in the stretch goal requests in the Kickstarter....but now is too late....:-)

TI