GURPS Glorantha

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:13:35 -0000

Simon Phipp:
> Have you seen the unofficial GURPS for Glorantha document?
> If not, then let me know your email address and I'll send it to you.

Zachary Kline:
> I would as well.
> COuld it be posted somewhere, or does that violate Gloranthan IP?

Unfortunately, I did not write it and hence do not have permission to post it online. The author is Douglas Bailey, but I do not have his email address. I would like to contact Douglas and see if he has any objection to me posting the document on my website.

However, if anyone is interested then please send me an email and I'll send one to you.

See Ya

Simon