Re: Historical population of Genertela

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:27:33 -0000

Thank you for your answer, Jeff:

I now have rough calculation of the Dawn Age sparsely populated central Genertela. Third Age Genertela contains much more population,  thus the size of the troops are bigger than the troops of the legendary era.

And I still don't know about the population of Imperial Age empires except Peter's surmise without enough input (only the dead numbers in Dragonkill...) IIRC. Maybe the lack of information is in Greg's intention, or maybe not.

Is there any additional information planned in upcoming Guide to Glorantha?

TI