Re: what is animism?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 05:44:15 -0500

>>All other gloranthans don't give a damn about it, and don't even know
this classification exists. There are two kinds of magics : OURS and THEIRS

Which is why I threw the rules for "Theism" out, don't believe everyone has three runes, and basically said "You have the rules for your magic" and that's is. (I consider the Theism rules to be basically the outline for Heortling-esque magic.)