Re: How to read King of Sartar?

From: Jim G. <cainesinmyhead_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 15:58:46 -0700

Just to briefly briefly add to to what David wrote, once upon a time there weren't many resources, and you could mine King of Sartar for some insights. The internet wasn't as prevalent and many publications were difficult to obtain due to price or whether they were in print, or if you knew where to look. In those days it was *a* resource, and in the right perspective it's a pretty neat book.

But it's not a quick study.

I suspect that when the Guide to Glorantha comes out, the revised edition of King of Sartar will be more accessible to new community members as it'll be a reference to bring elements of King of Sartar in clearer context.