Re: Praxian tribal campaign

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:00:05 -0000

Peter:

> The nearest thing in Nomad Gods is the Champion of Waha
>
> "Although Waha rarely stirred from the Paps, he would
> occasionally confer his blessing upon a chief or lesser
> khan. Such an individual became his champion, endowed
> with a portion of his strength and power".
>
> Nomad Gods p31 Translation of rulebook.

Nice. I had forgotten about that. I was thinking of the Jaldon unit from Dragon Pass. There's no description, but I've always interpreted that piece to be Argrath Whitebull, since the other units of the "Barbarian Horde" are the units that King of Sartar associates with him. So, why is their leader "Jaldon" instead of "Whitebull"? My answer is that Whitebull has the Jaldon medicine bundle.

By the way, I'm waaay off in MGF-land here, not trying to construct canon.

Chris