Maran Gor Initiation

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:06:41 -0500

So I'm running a campaign set in Sartar and one of the PCs wants to be a Maran Gor initiate. She and another PC had the idea to be twin sisters who reflect the light and dark earth. I realize it's a bit of a stretch to have a full Maran Gor initiate in Sartar, but PCs are often the weirdos in their clan. But I have no idea what a Maran Gor initiation looks like. I could do an Ernalda initiation and have Maran Gor step in at some point, but I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas of what a Maran Gor initiation might entail.

Andrew E. Larsen