Re: Maran Gor Initiation

From: pomeroi_at_mailfass.de
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:22:30 +0200

On 19.04.2014 17:38, Simon Bray wrote:
> Hmmm, I think I wrote Thanos Treasure in Four Scrolls, which has a Maran Gor /Barbeestor Gor element. This was on line for a while as well. The Unspoken Word published a lot of Gor stuff during our publishing days before a Silly Man Who Shall Not Be Named tried to kill freedom of speech with his grotesque fan publication policy, may he be forever cursed.

And otherwise a brilliantly scheming mind he has, so surely a fan publication policy not even excogitated by himself, but by some Wormtongue, methinks.

I have seen more than one site taking down their content for that same reason. Wormtongue harms Glorantha a lot more than they can gain with their stupid claims. Meanwhile in other parts of the world everyone turns open game instead.

Besides, I do not even think they really can sue you for publishing what you wrote.