Re: Blue Moon Sailors?

From: Pomeroi pomeroi_at_mailfass.de [WorldofGlorantha] <WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:28:46 +0200

daveolloyd_at_aol.com [WorldofGlorantha]:

> The Blue Moon controls the tides of Glorantha. But, as far as I can
> remember, none of her worshipers are sailors (Veldang - definitely not;
> Fonrit - not except as galley slaves; Blue Moon Plateau - presumably not
> (although I suppose that they could have ships on the White Sea); Bat
> People (according to the Guide) - don't sound like sailors to me). Am I
> missing a group of sailors who worship the Blue Moon?

None I am aware of. In Troll Gods there is mentioned one KOGAG THE BOATMAN, who is worshipped by troll sailors. This implies at least there are troll sailors at all (and I am sure I read about these somewhere else, too), and why not have (Blue Moon) troll sailors worship the Blue Moon... If this helps to seed an idea, don't know what you are after.

Pomeroi