Re: Whitewall

From: David Scott sciencefish_at_me.com [WorldofGlorantha] <WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:54:26 +0100

If I recall correctly, in David Hall's original Lismelder campaign, the players turn up to Whitewall on side of the Lunars. I think they couldn't pay their taxes and some of the fyrd had to work for them as mercenary provincial troops. Much more fun than being a defender...

David Scott
07956-589433
(emailed from mobile)