Beastial Inquiry

From: Sean <wizard8896_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:56:31 -0000

I am trying to assemble a beastiary of monsterous and mundane creature to assemble into a free beastiary for RQ2/RQ3. I am looking for submissions, you can email them to me at-

wizard8896_at_...

With your submissions please let me know which version of RQ it is for. I also need you to please include a return email address and who I should credit for the submission. Once it is complete I will email you with a notice of where you can download your copy. Also if you have any artwork to go along with your submission feel free to include it.

Thanks
Sean O. Stone
The Stonegiant
This is my yahoo group- CLASSIC RUNEQUEST (drop in join!) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/classic_runequest?yguid=196753276