Re: Re: Favourite places

From: Scott Rogers <amaretto_sirloin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:30:55 -0700 (PDT)

I agree about Dorastor, we had a great little campaign which originated with my Elf returning "home" after a long Quest. Of course, what he returned to was Dante'esque in its' chaosity (look that up for me would ya?). Dorastor even spawned my Gloranthan army: "The hellwood Coalition", made up of Brown and Green "tainted" elves, Stormbullers on Chaos hunts and exiles, criminals, rebels from Southwest Tarsh and a unit of Centaur archers who have been trained to use an elfbow (and had their own bows "grown") by the elves. Aldrya, Humakt and Orlanth side by side......who could stand against them??? PS: If anyone is interested in the notion of Glorantha wargaming and miniatures, please check out the group "glorygeeks" and the site "Gloranthan Army" ,both to be found in the "miniatures" links folder below!

Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_...> wrote:
Scott Rogers:

> What are everyone's fave locations in Glorantha? Do most of you play
> in/aroud DP? Sartar? Dorastor? Pamaltela?
> Do you invent places?
> I am curious, and tthat can only mean I want to know!!!

My absolute favourite place has to be Dorastor, as a GM/Narrator, and Prax/Pavis as a player.

We've had campaigns set in Sartar, Balazar, Prax, Pavis, Dorastor, Yggs Isles and Far Point.

If I Narrated/GMed a new campaign, I would set it in Pavis/Prax and use the massive amount of material out there.

Simon

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links